The TSC™ TTP-344M Series of industrial thermal printers was designed to offer the right features at the best value in the industry. Its low profile, quiet operation and fast label throughput is equally at home in the office or on the shop floor. Featuring all-metal construction, it is durable enough to withstand tough production environments. While priced for value, the TTP-344M Series offers two models loaded with the industry¡¯s most popular features, and offers a selection of options and accessories to further enhance its capabilities to meet the demands of a wide range of printing solutions. Standard features include 2MB DRAM memory, 1MB FLASH memory a front peel mechanism, and an easy to read LCD display. Popular options include a user installed peel-off sensor, stand-alone keyboard, cutter module and an internal Ethernet adapter that makes integrating into networked systems a snap. The TSC TTP-344M, based on the same platform as the TTP-246M, offers 300 dpi (12-dots/mm) resolution, 4 inches per second speed and a full 8" roll media handling capability.
• Print Type: Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer
• Resolution: 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
• Width: 6 mm (0.25") - 104 mm (4.09")
• Printing speed: Up to 100 mm per second
• Memory: 2MB DRAM, 1MB Flash
• Connectivity: RS232 (maximum baud rate 19,200 bps) Parallel: SPP / ECP(TBD) USB 1.1